CMTBC’s 2018 Annual General Meeting was held Friday, June 15, 2018 at the Holiday Inn Vancouver – Centre (Broadway).
As part of the College’s commitment to provide more and better communication and transparency, CMTBC documented the AGM in videos, separated into the individual AGM agenda items:
(1) Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition – moved by Jamie Johnston, RMT
(2) Mandatory On-line Course Accommodation – moved by Sandra Coldwell, RMT
(3) Prerequisites for Entry into a Massage Therapy Program in BC – moved by Alison Coolican, RMT
(4) Revising CEC Requirements within a Cycle and Reinstatement of Clinical Instruction for PD Credit – moved by Nancy Brock, RMT
(5) Mid-Cycle Quality Assurance Requirements – moved by Anne Horng, RMT
(6) Practice Consultant Advisor – moved by Anne Horng, RMT
(7) Clarity of CMTBC Position on Biopsychosocial Model – moved by Lizette Tucker, RMT
(8) Consultation with Stakeholders – moved by Damon Marchand, RMT
Summaries of resolutions raised by registrants at the AGM, and the CMTBC Board’s response to the resolutions, will be posted beginning in September 2018.