CMTBC has posted the College’s 2017 Annual Report (PDF) and 2017 Audited Financial Statements (PDF) on the CMTBC website.
The Annual Report includes:
- 2017 Board Chair Cathy Ryan’s reflections about what serving on the Board has meant to her as an RMT and a professional;
- Registrar Eric Wredenhagen’s report on how CMTBC brought greater usability, openness, and transparency to the College’s systems and processes in 2017;
- Reports from CMTBC committees on their 2017 activities;
- Roundtable interview with three RMTs on their experience of serving on the CMTBC Board;
- A new presentation of data about CMTBC’s entry-level registration examination;
- A feature on a significant misconduct case that resulted in a consent agreement.
The Health Professions Act requires all health colleges to submit an annual report to the Ministry of Health once a year. To meet that requirement, and to communicate to registrants and the public, the College produced the 29-page 2017 Annual Report.
The Audited Financial Statements present information about CMTBC’s financial position and its operations. As required by CMTBC’s Bylaws, this information, together with a report from the auditor, will be presented at the 2018 Annual General Meeting, which will be held on June 15, 2018 at the Holiday Inn Vancouver-Centre, 711 W. Broadway, Vancouver. The meeting will start at 1 pm.