Quality Assurance Cycle 11 ends on October 31, 2018. Even if you have completed and uploaded completion certificates for the required number of continuing education credits (CECs), you must still submit your CECs to CMTBC.
To submit your CECs:
- Log in to the Registrant Portal.
- Click on Continuing Education (CE) > Report CE Activities.
- Verify that the CECs you have reported are correct, and tick the declaration box near the bottom of the page.
- Click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
The “Submit” button is there as a final step that allows you to verify and confirm that the information you have provided to CMTBC about your CE activities is complete and correct. Clicking the “Submit” button advises CMTBC that you have completed your CECs and will close your CE file for Cycle 11.
- October 31, 2018: End of Cycle 11, when all course work eligible for CECs must be completed to avoid being assessed a fee for non-compliance with continuing education requirements, specified in Schedule B of the CMTBC Bylaws.
- November 30, 2018: Final deadline for reporting CECs/uploading certificates of completion/submitting CECs in the Registrant Portal.
For more information