CMTBC posts annual report and audited financial statements
The Health Professions Act requires CMTBC to submit an annual report to the Ministry of Health once a year. In order to meet this legislative requirement, and also to keep registrants and the public informed about its operations, CMTBC has posted the College’s 2016 Annual Report (PDF) and 2016 Audited Financial Statements (PDF) on the CMTBC website.
The comprehensive 25-page Annual Report includes updates from each of CMTBC’s committees and the following feature articles:
- Message from the Registrar Eric Wredenhagen;
- Message from the Board Chair Catherine Ryan;
- A look at CMTBC’s complaints process and Inquiry Committee;
- Entry-to-practice standards for RMTs and how CMTBC’s role in accreditation of education programs has evolved;
- Profile of Shoko Nagai, RMT, who served on the CMTBC Board from 2015 to 2017.
The Audited Financial Statements present detailed information about the College’s financial position, including details about the College’s assets and liabilities and income and expenses in 2016. Detailed notes accompany the statements.