CMTBC has posted the 2022 Annual Report
(PDF) and Audited Financial Statements
(PDF) on the CMTBC website.
The Annual Report includes:
- Reflections from CMTBC Board Chair Deborah Charrois and Registrar and CEO Eric Wredenhagen on activities in the past year, including preparing for implementation of the Health Professions and Occupations Act and amalgamation of BC health regulatory colleges;
- A feature on CMTBC’s Indigenous cultural safety and humility initiatives (also posted on the CMTBC website as a news story);
- A feature on CMTBC’s practice advice service (also posted on the CMTBC website as a news story);
- Reports from CMTBC committees on their 2022 activities;
- 2022 examination, registration, and inquiry statistics;
- Financial statements at a glance.
Annual reports and audited financial statements dating back to 2012 are on the Annual Reports & Financial Statements